There are several small groups that meet on weekday evenings in the homes of members of the congregation, as well as groups which meet in the church. If you want to know more about these groups or to join one, please contact the church office. There are opportunities to get to know people around a supportive mixture of prayer, bible study and social connection. Sermon themes, bible books, or other thematic options are covered within these times depending on the group. The smaller, less formal, setting is a good way to study God’s word and joining one of these groups is a great way to grow in faith.
- Wednesday (first in month)
- 11:30am Prayer Room: Holy Communion
- Tuesday (second in month)
- 9:30am Prayer Room: Morning Prayer
- Tuesday (last in month)
- 2:30pm In Church: Holy Communion